April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipse
On April 8, 2024, a total solar eclipse will cross North America, passing directly over Camp CAMP, located in Center Point, Texas. This is the last total solar eclipse that will be viewable from North America this century!
We want YOU to be part of the excitement!
CAMP plans to host visitors from around the state and we look forward to making these opportunities open to the public. By invitation only, a limited number of Food Trucks will be available for the public to purchase food and drinks from. There is no fee to the vendors, but we do ask for a refundable deposit to hold your spot.
2024 Terms & Conditions
FEES & REGISTRATION:
- Food vendors approved by CAMP to operate during the event will not be charged a fee nor will CAMP receive a portion of sales.
- CAMP requires a refundable deposit for each participating food truck in the amount of $250.
- Upon approval of the online registration form, the security deposit will be deposited by CAMP and held until Monday, April 8th. On April 8th, the deposit will be refunded in the form of a check at the conclusion of the Total Eclipse.
- In addition to the online application, a copy of the following items must be submitted to CAMP:
- Valid food permit issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Completed W9 (to refund your security deposit)
- The $250 security deposit must be received within 14 business days of approval of the online registration form to secure your spot.
- All cancellations must be in writing or e-mail and received by August 1, 2023 for a refund. No refunds for cancellations after that date will be provided.
- The security deposit will be kept by CAMP should you cancel after August 1, 2023.
- Truck set-up hours are Monday, April 8, 2024 from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Trucks may arrive on Sunday, April 7, 2024 if they have made prior arrangements to do so.
- All booths must be set up no later than 11:00 am on Monday, April 8, 2024 and will remain set up until at least 3:00 pm that same day.
- Vendors not in the process of setting-up by 10:00 am on Monday, April 8, 2024 will be considered a “no-show” and the security deposit will be forfeited.
- Electricity will be provided to each food truck unless you prefer to use your own generator. Vendors must supply their own extension cables.
- You have options! Because the actual event is from 7:00 am until 3:00 pm we want to provide you as many options as possible to make money! We only require that you are ready to serve food by at least 11:00 am and stay open until at least 3:00 pm.
- Additional Serving Options: Monday Morning from the time you have your truck set up through 3:00 p.m. You are welcome to serve breakfast to our guests who arrive early at 7:00 am. We highly recommend this to get the most out of your day at Eclipse at CAMP!!
SEVERE ALLERGY RESTRICTIONS:
- Camp CAMP is a nut-free, latex-free environment due to the clients that we serve year-round.
- Vendors must provide nut-free menu items and a nut-free preparation environment.
- Latex-free gloves are required for food preparation and serving.
- Food Vendors are responsible for the set-up and take down of their spaces. This includes food trucks, trash cans, equipment, and all signage related to their booth.
- Vendors assume all responsibility for complying with tax and licensing laws.
- According to the Texas Department of State Health Services, ALL vendors with food products must have a valid food permit for the day of Eclipse at CAMP.
- ALL food vendors must abide by the policies and procedures established by the Kerr County Health Department. This includes sanitation and proper food handling.
- Food Vendors agree not to display music, live or recorded, or use loudspeakers in their booths.
- All trash must be taken to the marked receptacles. NO trash or trash bags may be left on the property.
- Food Vendors must take caution not to damage the Camp CAMP property with the positioning of their food trucks. Any damage to property will result in CAMP keeping all or a portion of the security deposit.
- By applying to become a food vendor with Eclipse at CAMP, vendors agree with the terms and conditions stated on this form.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Camp CAMP property.
- Restrooms are available on the property.
- Food truck vendors have the option to spend the night Sunday, April 7, 2024.
- Vendors may arrive any time after 4:00 pm but before 8:00 pm on April 7th.
- Vendors will be provided with overnight accommodations in a shared, climate-controlled cabin that may include other vendors.
- Vendors must provide their own linens for beds and bath, as well as toiletries.
- For questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Weiss at (617) 407-1999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.