CAMP always needs supplies for programs and daily operations year-round. You can help by organizing your friends, family, school, or civic organization to collect these much-needed items. For any questions, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Wish List
CAMP's Amazon wish list is updated quarterly and includes items needed for direct programming. If you purchase items from Amazon regularly, consider switching to "Amazon Smile" and designating Children’s Association for Maximum Potential as your beneficiary so your everyday purchases will make an impact for CAMP! By doing this, Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of your eligible purchases to CAMP.
Property Wishes and Needs
The following items have been put together by CAMP's facilities team. These items are large in scale and many require (by our camping license) to be commercial grade, especially in the kitchen.
Kitchen / Dining Hall
- Stock Pot Stove (1 commercial quality)
- Salad Bars (2 commercial quality)
- Ice Maker/Dispensers (2 commercial quality)
- Chilled and Filtered Water Bottle Fillers (3)
- Storage Shed at Riverfront
- Bounce House
Equipment & Vehicles
- 4-Person Golf Carts (3 new or used)
- Gator (1 new or used)
- Pick-up Trucks, Vans/Mini-Vans (new or used)
- "People Hauler Trailer" (new or used for hayrides & transporting people to and from the river)